Doolin Ferry Sailing Tips, for better safety and enjoyment of your trip…
- Our Main ticket office is located on Doolin Pier. You will see Bill O’Brien in Red Letters over our door, left door only.
- Before boarding passengers are required to purchase a boarding pass from our ticket office.
- Passengers shoulAd check in to our office at least 20 minutes prior to sailing time.
- There is a small Refreshment Stand located on Doolin Pier for light snacks before/after your departure.
- Bicycles are permitted on board free of charge.
- Our ferries are dog friendly. Dogs are welcome on board as long as they have a suitable restraint/lead.