Covid 19 Health and Safety Guidelines
We hope that our past and future customers are keeping well during these unprecedented times. We look forward to welcoming you on board our new ARAN ISLANDS EXPRESS ferry with us safely. Please watch this short video on the safety measures that are now in place. If you have any questions please contact our well informed staff prior to your trip, we will do our best to accommodate you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 065 707 5555
- Check departure times by phone or online in advance.
- Checking sailing and weather conditions in advance.
- We are happy to answer all related queries you may have by email or phone before you arrive in order to limit contact in our ticket offices.
- We recommend booking in advance by phone or online in order to limit contact in our ticket offices.
- Passengers are advised to bring their own face coverings with them if necessary, masks are available to purchase also.
Contactless Book & Board
- Book your ferry tickets online and go straight to the ferry for boarding.
- When tickets are booked online you will receive an email confirmation with further details on boarding at Doolin Pier.
Arrival and Boarding with Doolin Ferry Co
- Please be aware and follow Irish Government guidelines of social distancing throughout your visit with us.
- Only one member of your party is permitted to enter our ticket office at a time, please follow our staffs direction before entering.
- Our well informed staff and crew will instruct you further on the boarding procedures at Doolin Pier.
- We have a ONE WAY boarding system at Doolin Pier. This means that all passengers must wait to be instructed by DOOLIN FERRY CO staff or crew before boarding or disembarkation of the ferry.
- Please ensure that your party respects social distancing protocols throughout the boarding process.
- While on board please pay special attention to the signage and respect social distancing protocols.
- No queuing for toilets while on board. We recommend passengers use toilet facilities prior to boarding.
- No passengers are permitted in the wheelhouse at this time.
Our Commitment to you
First Class Ferry Service
- We operate the largest ferry at Doolin Pier the ARAN ISLANDS EXPRESS to ensure maximum space and comfort for our customers.
- We have installed extra safety measures in our ferry ticket outlets including protective screens for the extra protection of our staff and customers.
- We have several contactless payment options in place.
- We have upgraded cleaning protocols are in place both in our offices and on board.
Bill, Liam O’Brien and all our family and crew are looking forward to welcoming you back on board with us to the Aran Islands and Cliff of Moher!
Sailing routes and schedules are limited until mid July. Please make sure to contact us in advance of your departure to confirm your trip.