This oval stone fort is named after Conchur, the brother of Aonghas (see Dun Aengus Inis Mór) and was built around the 5th century A.D.
This stone fort dates back to the first century and its location provides excellent views of the north part of the Island. Built in the 4th century A.D. this fort has an unusual square-like structure which differs greatly from other forts on the Islands.
This is the cottage where John Millington Synge stayed. This house has been fully restored by the Island Co-op and opened to visitors.
This is a collapsed Neolithic wedge tomb named after the tragic lovers from Irish Mythology.
Early Christian church which was formerly a place of pilgrimage in the West of Ireland.
This church was erected in 1939 with beautiful stained glass windows by Harry Clarke.